Monday 16 January 2012

1992

This year was a very good year for the world and not just because I was born. It wasn't very good for fashion , unless you count blonde dreadlocks and wearing baggy jeans down to your ankles a good thing. No,  it was a good year for music. For some reason I had the urge to look up what song was number one when I was born. It was 'Save the Best for Last' by Vanessa Williams, who is an ultimate BABE.




The rest of the years chart toppers weren't all that bad either:
'Black or White' by the man himself, Michael Jackson
'Don't let the Sun go down on Me' by George Michael and Sir Elton John
'Jump' by Kris Kross
'I'll be There' by Mariah Carey
'Baby Got Back' by Sir Mix-a-Lot
'End of the Road' by Boyz II Men
and finally 'I Will Always Love You' by Whitney

What a year.

1 comment: