Saturday 19 November 2011

Marrying For Love (The Love Of McQueen)

I’m not a romantic. FACT. However, as I was casually browsing through ‘What’s New’ at Net-a-porter, I stumbled across this McQueen number and it’s quite safe to say I fell in love. Not just any love though, not like the love I feel for The Row sunglasses and Jeffrey Campbell heels, but a love that makes me want to fall in love. (I wish I would stop saying love). This hand-embroidered silk chiffon dress makes me want to get married, even though I’ve never been the young girl who dreams about her big, perfect day.



This, what can only be described as a beautiful dress from Alexander McQueen’s FW11 collection is the epitome of a flawless dress. Embellished with silver-like embroidery and decorated with pearls, the bodice of this faultlessly structured dress is not only elegant but fashionably chic, I think it makes the ideal bridal attire.

It only costs about £17,000, but they do say you can’t put a price on love, and that’s how I feel about this dress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment